Here’s how we’re protecting your health.
We will continue to closely monitor the spread of COVID-19 in our state, country and around the world.
We will close March 16 through April 29, tentatively reopening on April 30 for regular business hours from 4-8:30 pm. Please check here for updates.
OUR #1 PRIORITY IS YOUR SAFETY AND HEALTH.
We are always vigilant to keep the Carousel House safe, clean and healthy for our guests, but we are upping our efforts to mitigate any risks to you or our community by:
- Increasing how often we wipe down all high-touch surfaces with anti-viral/bacterial wipes: door handles, railings, figures, interactive museum exhibits, table surfaces, counters, etc. Our Carousel brass poles are naturally antimicrobial to protect all of our riders, all of the time. However, we will wipe those as well.
- Providing hand-sanitizing wipes for all of our guests. See the dispensers in the Carousel House.
- Closely monitoring and following the recommendations and directives of the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services and the Berrien County Health Department to ensure we follow best practices and that our building sanitation procedures are up-to-date and effective.
How you can help keep everyone safe and healthy while you’re here having fun.
- Clean your hands thoroughly before and after visiting the Carousel House. Wash with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds. (Sing the “ABC SONG” and you’ll have washed long enough!)
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then throw it in the trash. Wash your hands or use a sanitizer wipe afterward.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you or your children are sick or have flu-like symptoms.
- Tell your doctor about your symptoms and travel history.
- As a service to our community, Spectrum Health is offering free COVID-19 virtual screenings 24/7 to people in the state of Michigan who are experiencing these symptoms: fever, cough and/or difficulty breathing. Please call the Spectrum Health COVID-19 hotline at 616-391-2380 to schedule a virtual screening. If you have severe or life-threatening symptoms, please call 911.
We will continue to keep you informed of any COVID-19 developments that will impact our operations and upcoming events. We hope to see you in April and beyond.